Well-being Workshop With Sonam – SOLD OUT
Well-being Workshop With Sonam
Tuesday 16th February – 7pm – 8:30pm GMT
Taking care of your wellbeing is so important. Developing healthy mindful habits can have a significant impact on your wellbeing and help achieve a higher quality of life.
I have developed a range of amazing well-being rituals over the years that have really helped me stay calm and balanced.
In this workshop we will explore:
- Increasing self-love and learning how to accept yourself through various tools and techniques
- Understanding stress and learning how to cope with it effectively
- Using breathing and meditation to cope with stress and anxiety
- Mind and body rituals that can help you feel calm and centred
- Shifting your mindset so you can embrace change and find beauty in everyday moments
- Sticking to habits and clearing the path towards a more balanced lifestyle
Please kindly note:
- Tickets are non-refundable once purchased as there is a limited ticket availability
- The sessions are live via zoom and they will not be recorded due to privacy of those attending
- An email will be sent once you have purchased your ticket with all information including login details (if you have not received this before the event please contact me directly via Instagram and I will make sure this gets sent to you)
- Please feel free to contact me if you’d like further information on the sessions and I would be more than happy to help.
Disclaimer – Please Read.
Please note that my workshops are for general well-being advice and to help reduce stress. I am a qualified stress management consultant however before joining any of my workshops or sessions please do your own research and speak to your therapist/doctor if you need to.
If you are under the care of a mental health professional, I recommend that you ask them before joining any of the sessions. The content in the workshops is not intended to be a substitute for the advice, care or treatment given by a professional such as a therapist, counsellors or doctor.
The information and workshops are provided on the basis that readers will be responsible for making their own assessment before attending and we advise that you consult with your own personal G.P or health care provider before attending any of the workshops.
Mind, Body and Sonam is not responsible for any loss, damage, cost or expense incurred by you as a result of any error, omission or misrepresentation in relation to this site or workshops.
The information on this website or during the online workshops are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem.
Out of stock