Stress Management 1-2-1
Stress Management 1-2-1 Sessions
Due to high number of requests to re-run previous workshops I am now also offering 1-2-1 sessions to cover any of the workshop content I have previously covered in the past. Please message me directly to book this session and to discuss which session you would like to me cover during our 1-2-1
The 1-2-1 sessions will include the following:
– 1 hour personalised Zoom session where I will talk you through the content, techniques and methods in detail
– Detailed discussion on clearing the path and how to stick to new habits and methods learnt during the session
– 1-2-1 Q&A at the end to discuss any questions you have regarding the content or stress management in general
– A follow up 20 minute refresher Zoom call a few weeks later to discuss how you are getting on and provide any further support
These 1-2-1 sessions are perfect for anyone who doesn’t enjoy the live group workshop format and wants a more personalised approach to their stress management.
Please kindly note:
- Once you have booked you will be sent a follow up email to book in a suitable date and time for our session. I will also ask you in this email to detail any specifics you wish to cover in relation to the content during our session.
Important Disclaimer – Please Read.
Please note that my workshops and sessions are for general well-being advice and to help reduce stress. I am a qualified stress management consultant however before joining any of my workshops or sessions please do your own research and speak to your therapist/doctor if you need to.
If you are under the care of a mental health professional I recommend that you ask them before joining any of the sessions. The content in the sessions is not intended to be a substitute for the advice, care or treatment given by other professionals such as a therapist, counsellors or doctor.
The information and workshops are provided on the basis that readers will be responsible for making their own assessment before attending and we advise that you consult with your own personal G.P or health care provider before attending any of the workshops.
Mind, Body and Sonam is not responsible for any loss, damage, cost or expense incurred by you as a result of any error, omission or misrepresentation in relation to this site or workshops/sessions.
The information on this website or during the online workshops are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately If you suspect that you have a medical problem.
Please message me directly to book.